Selasa, Mac 02, 2010

how do I..


i have thgs i have to SAY..

but i cant, because i will just hurt people..

the moment i start the talking, they’ll flipped..

they have their opinions, and i do respect them,

and i have my own too, but mine is unheard..

u noe, i dont just tell stuff without meaning,

when i ask sumthg, it’s because i do have a strong reason for it..

so strong that i know u will never understand..

now i am torn apart,

torn inside,

and i noe, only He knows best..

and now, when i am forced on my knees, it’s the best tyme to pray, isnt it?

and He knows, i cant be both, i cant be good, and bad at the same tyme..

and He knows, how much my heart is crying,

how much my soul is tortured..

and here i am,

at the crossroads, between good and bad.

i wanna be good, i do,

and im even crying and praying that ill be good.



3 ulasan:

  1. salam...

    juz remembered something... a poem we used to learn during school time...

    Robert Frost: The Road Not Taken (1915)

    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
    And sorry I could not travel both
    And be one traveler, long I stood
    And looked down one as far as I could
    To where it bent in the undergrowth.

    Then took the other, as just as fair,
    And having perhaps the better claim,
    Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
    Though as for that the passing there
    Had worn them really about the same.

    And both that morning equally lay
    In leaves no step had trodden black.
    Oh, I kept the first for another day!
    Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.

    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.


    so what's your choice? would it make 'all the difference? '
    choose wisely my sister....
    never forget that we're always here for you.

    uhibbuku fillah >_<

    k fathimah - jakarta

    BalasPadam