Selasa, Mac 30, 2010

L.O.V.E


I am not an achiever, nor a fighter. That's who i was. Now, i'm a peace lover, cool and deeply a relax person. Something that happened to me, the force and pressure that i've had felt... those are the things that changed me to be who i am now. It is weird. Ive never know that im gonna be this kind of person. And ive never think that im gonna be like this new person of me. But hey... people change.

When i think back, the only thing that's originally and genuinely myself is the way i bring myself into people. It is by loving them. My heart is so content that i always expect the least and i give all i have to others. That's always who i am. From the beginning of my life... and insyaAllah until i die. I have so much love to give... not just to human, but to animals... to the trees... and even to the non-living. I wish i can always love others without expecting them to love me back. Because the love that is in my eyes... it is nothing that i can have.. it is always what i can give.

True love... i followed Him, the Almighty Allah... He loves His servant without expecting anything. He gives everything to His servant, for their needs... And His generousity... I cant say anything but Alhamdulillah... He gives too many to us, until we get blinded by all the things that we have... and sometimes until we forgot to say thank you to Him.. but that is who we are. Human that's always so forgetful...

I hope... until the day that I die... I can always love people. No matter how hard it is, i am trying with all my guts to love people.Because i only believe... only love can change people to be better. That's the sacred truth about love. If we understand what love really is... and use it for good. There will be no war, no harm, no sadness. And hatred, it's actually the result of lack of love... not the opposite of the love.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan